Joint and muscles pains are common in our day-to-day life. Chiropractic therapy isn’t a miraculous medication or a magic potion. Instead, it is a progressive therapy in which each session builds on the previous one to achieve optimal nervous system health. It’s similar to going to the gym or receiving physical treatment. As a result, chiropractic treatment is divided into three stages. These phases lay forth a clear path for you to improve your quality of life.
Due to an uncertain lifestyle, we all suffer from pinched necks and it can get worse with time if not fixed at the right time. Continue reading the blog till the end to know why going to expert Chiropractor Christchurch can help you with your pinched nerves.
- Pinched nerves affect roughly 85 out of 100,000 adults on a yearly basis. Any age group can be affected by a pinched nerve, however, studies suggest that persons over the age of 50 are more likely to suffer from the consequences of a pinched nerve.
- Why? Because those people have arthritis or bone degeneration, which can lead to pinched nerves. It’s important to note, however, that if pinched nerves aren’t treated properly, your quality of life may quickly deteriorate.
- The problem with dealing with a pinched nerve is that it has a propensity to surprise you. That is to say, the symptoms of a pinched nerve can strike when you least expect it. Many studies have also revealed that when individuals experience numbness and tingling in their extremities, the sensation can become acute and electrical at times. These episodes usually come and go, but if not addressed, they will become chronic over time.
- When a person experiences weakness in their leg, arm, foot, or hand as a result of a pinched nerve, the affected nerve has been inflamed by repeated compression. This can be quite unpleasant, and if adequate care is not sought, muscle function, size, and vitality in the affected area may be lost. Of course, this happens in the most extreme instances, but it should be avoided as much as possible.
- Increased compression may result in the nerve’s protecting outer layer being worn down in more specific circumstances related to pinched nerves. If this happens, the accumulation of fluid in the area will cause serious inflammation and tissue scarring.
- We would clearly not wish those symptoms on anyone, not even our worst enemy. If you are suffering from the effects of a pinched nerve, however, you should see a chiropractor as soon as possible.
Treatment is totally determined by the source of the compressed nerve. As a result, Chiropractor in Christchurch strives to treat the ailment at its source. It’s not about coping with the pain on your own, taking pain medicine, or simply being tough. Chiropractic therapy corrects the condition by lowering the pressure that has built up once the source has been identified. It’s officially defined as a controlled application of force by the chiropractor’s hands on the affected joint.
After a few sessions with this approach, the patient will experience decreased discomfort, increased mobility, and a decrease in symptoms.